• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What Kind of Player are you ?

Im an unstable player, doesnt matter if I teamplay or wolf alone, I tend to be few rounds a cannon fodder, then Im surprising myself and do marvelous things I didnt know I was capable of (like one time in Odessa a squad of 4 germans surprised me way too close to our apartment spawn- 2 I took with a nade, 1 with a bolt (!) rifle hip shot and the last one was easy- I was shocked with myself) and going back to being average or totally s***ing.

Upvote 0
Im an unstable player, doesnt matter if I teamplay or wolf alone, I tend to be few rounds a cannon fodder, then Im surprising myself and do marvelous things I didnt know I was capable of (like one time in Odessa a squad of 4 germans surprised me way too close to our apartment spawn- 2 I took with a nade, 1 with a bolt (!) rifle hip shot and the last one was easy- I was shocked with myself) and going back to being average or totally s***ing.
thats the exact way i play, except with more ****ing. im getting better tho, and i usually just hang out in the cap zones. i prefer german:)

Upvote 0
I suppose I'm a pretty methodical player, given to tried-and-true tactics appropriate for the type of tank I'm in or the particular vehicle mix of the battle group I'm with. That's not to say I won't go out on a limb to act on battlefield situations that will advance my team, but I definitely don't go out of my way in search of personal points. My #1 priority is the team victory, whether I act as the 'star of the show' or merely as a supporting cast member.

I prefer the no-nonsense approach in the field for the most part (it's my years in uniform still sticking with me!) but I realize it's still a game and if you're not having fun with it the point is lost.

Upvote 0
I would consider myself as a player who is capable of any role, I tend to be agresive. So you will find me in the capzone if there is one to cap, but that is not to say that I rush in without second thought. I do tend to play with some caution, but I can usually deal with most situations regardless of caution.
My desired role is to play as is the sniper, but I do not often get it in pubs. So I use it in clan wars. Say what you want about snipers being gay and it being an easy role, I doubt most of you can do what I can with it...:)

Upvote 0
I'm a team player altho as im learning the game i find at times am lost without anyone else around me even then i'm always trying to win for the team and help my team by killing as meny enemy's as i see with hopfully my team matesby my side but if they should fall around me i shall kill lonewolf untill death or reinforcements arrive.

Never surrender. To you death or victory must be a point of honour.

I live by these commandments whether i'm ingame or out with fellow jocks.

1. You are the chosen ones, you will seek out combat and train yourself for any manner of test. To you battle will be fulfilment.

2. Cultivate true comradeship, for by the aids of your comrades you will conquer or die.

3. Beware of talking, be not corruptible. Men act while women chatter. Chatter may bring you to your grave.

4. Be calm and prudent, resolute and strong, valour and enthusiasm of an offensive spirit will cause you to prevail in the attack.

5. The most precious thing in the presence of the foe is the ammunition. He who shoots uselessly, merely to comfort himself is a man of straw who merits not the title of a trooper.

6. Never surrender. To you death or victory must be a point of honour.

7. You can triumph only if your weapons are good. See to it you submit yourself to this law. First my weapon then myself.

8. You must grasp the full purpose of every enterprise, so if your leader be killed, you yourself can fulfil it.

9. Against an open foe fight with chivalry, but to a guerrilla extend no quarter.

10. Keep your eyes open. Time yourself to the topmost pitch. Be as nimble as a greyhound, as tough as leather, as hard as steel and so you shall be the warrior incarnated.

re point 2: you will get aids off ur comrades? :confused:

re all of it - it sounds like a cross between medieval battle manual and some modern day BS - I was not aware that surrender was an option in RO

Upvote 0
I like most the tanker roll.

I keep all the points in view.

- the points
- the team
- lone wolf
- tactic

When i play i must have a situation of awareness. Where is everybody.
When i see tanks are shooting each other i always drive fast to the opponent
and flank him. I drive mostly low (hull down).

Every situation is different. I mostly keep moving.

Step in my tank as gunner and i give you a lesson how to drive and play.

Upvote 0
IM a lone wolf as well as a team player however all my actions are pointed towards getting the team to win if offensive i will clear capzones. if defensive i will defend avenues of approach to the objective and make sure no enemy within sigth survives i like to take the battle up close engaging enemy soldiers with accurate point blank rifle fire/grenades/and if neccissary with my bajonet.

Snipers and smgers do what they do real men are found on the frontline with a rifle and a bajonet.

Upvote 0
re point 2: you will get aids off ur comrades? :confused:

re all of it - it sounds like a cross between medieval battle manual and some modern day BS - I was not aware that surrender was an option in RO

It is an option. I do it regurlarly; drop all my weapons and run towards the enemy frontline screaming 'I SURRENDER! I NEED A WARM BATH!', but get shot every time. :eek:

Upvote 0
Team player mostly.
When there's enough chaps capping objectives or holding the line, then I might go solo on the flanks for a bit. A decent spot on the enemy's flank can cause enough confusion trying to aquire your position that might give your team the edge in advancing. Or I might just get blown to pieces by the enemy's flank guard...:rolleyes:
I play any position thats available...I know the pros and cons of all the classes n' weapons, and I adjust my gameplay accordingly. Go for the cap zones and mind what your weapon is...seen many new players trying to shoot an enemy at 100+ m with an SMG. :)
I try to do what is expected of my class, if there's someone trying to organize things on the VOIP, and they know what they're doing...I'll listen and follow orders. Otherwise I just let them flap and do my best. No sense in listening to a CO who lays down arty behind the advancing troop line...then orders a retreat!!! :mad:
WARM BATHS!?!?
...they Have warm baths...ATTACK, TAKE THEIR BATHS.:D

Upvote 0