• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO in Canada's stores

I myself am a Canadian RO player, and I've spent a good while at the nearby LAN centre. At any rate, we have copies at our Futureshop, but I can only really suggest you use Steam to do so. Create mulitple Steam accounts and pay for them to get the cheapest results. Glad to see you guys are making the switch, though. Be sure to have fun.

Upvote 0
Hello Tripwire,

My clan want to switch from BF2 to RedOrchestra for the next season, but no-one can find the game on store shelves. I want to know if the boxed version of the game will be available soon in Canada. I know we could buy it from steam (as i did), but some old school gamers prefer to get the CD.

Thx for responding

The box version is available at Future Shop, Best Buy, and EB Games that I've seen here in Vancouver. I'm sure there are more as well.
I concur with the suggestion to buy via Steam as well. No point paying extra for a box and a few sheets of paper that will sit on a shelf for the life of the game. Just Steam pay the game, and play.

Upvote 0