• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Disable precise aiming while leaning

hehe, yes, you're right too. but imagine the adrenaline: smg vs rifle at close range fight around a corner - trying to aim with the rifle around the corner while being under heavy spray-fire from the enemy-smg.

i think it is nearly impossible to hit this guy (and kill him) ;) - except you know he is a stupid bot-like player without any aiming and so he is no threat for you.

Well, that's true, but that's more a matter for the suppression effect and the fact that the game can never completely replicate the physiological experience of war or the fear people would feel if they were ACTUALLY maybe about to die. In real life, when you don't respawn, I wouldn't be poking my head out for ANY reason while that guy's spraying the wall around me. I'd be more likely to just toss a grenade around the corner without even looking.

Upvote 0
I like the feature to rest the gun to make it steady, its also a feature that I only know from RO...I guess what it comes down to is the point-of-view/clipping-issue...but that might be only me :)

This is true, if weapon resting is removed then clipping issues are removed also. I still like to make it work and not to entirely scrapping weapon resting and leaning.

Why not making player resting weapon in to air 5-10 cm away from wall. Not looking realistic, but prevents clipping issues.

Upvote 0