• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-Konigsberg

tumbleweed

Grizzled Veteran
May 26, 2006
holland
Some pics of a map i'm making

situated in former Konigsberg , since WWII known as Kaliningrad

This castle was destroyed during the bombings and i'm trying to rebuild it, with whatever photo material i can find about it.
which is not realy much especialy the inside (exept for the church)

i dont submit a map yet because as you can see its pretty empty xcept for the castle =)
if anyone comes across photo's of the inside (cellars, blutgericht, or anything exept for the church, moskowitersaal, or the exterrior of the castle/church, it would be most welcome

btw happy xmas

Last edited:
Some pics of a map i'm making

situated in former Koningsbergen , since WWII known as Kaliningrad

This castle was destroyed during the bombings and i'm trying to rebuild it, with whatever photo material i can find about it.
which is not realy much especialy the inside (exept for the church)

i dont submit a map yet because as you can see its pretty empty xcept for the castle =)
if anyone comes across photo's of the inside (cellars, blutgericht, or anything exept for the church, moskowitersaal, or the exterrior of the castle/church, it would be most welcome

btw happy xmas

First.... A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!

The graphics you present are very nice... I look forward to running this map in our servers...

What type of map will it be?

Upvote 0
ok i checked some docu.

the place is called Koenigsberg or Konigsberg (dots or no dots on the " o " , i found that both are used)

and the Castle is named Krolewiec

i will call it RO-Konigsberg :cool:

and for the gameplay, when i'm finished mapping, i think its best to let you guys decide what gameplay is suited because i dunno much about weapon balance and placement of objectives to give a map good gameplay. so first i gotta build all of the buildings forming the castle and than those surrounding it which will take some time..:D

Upvote 0