• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ammo Cache?

Hmm that's wierd. On koenigsplatz i can pick up a panzerfaust with pretty much any class.

What he says is that while the ressuply boxes will refill you with grenades and bullets for any weapon you carry, it will not give you 2 extra panzerfausts even if you have 1. Only PAK soldats can get panzerfaust resupplied.

The Panzerfaust ressuply box on K

Upvote 0
Wow, ive played ro(ostfront) from its release and i didnt know this :S Any other hidden secrets? or am i acting like a noob?

Please keep asking questions.

Two of the best things to know:
-- Artillery. If you're not sure what you're doing, get some practice in ... practice mode! ... ... play a Russian squad leader on Konigsplatz. It's the best way to get practice, really.

-- Within tanks, you can change stances to, for example, look out a hatch as a driver, or look out a hatch with binoculars as a gunner. ] and [ ...

Upvote 0
Wow, ive played ro(ostfront) from its release and i didnt know this :S Any other hidden secrets? or am i acting like a noob?

...erm, that latter would be my guess :p ;)

Next you'll be telling us you didn't know about RMB-firing the PTRD to charge it up more. :D

JK mate - I only found out about single-shotting the MG-34 a few weeks back.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0