• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which side do you prefer?

Which side do you prefer?

• German

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • Russian

Votes: 90 24.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 129 35.4%
  • Teamkiller

Votes: 19 5.2%

• Total voters
I always auto select, I like both but there are definatly some stuff I like on both teams more. I like the russian rifles over the german ones, love the sights on the mosin nagant over the k98 and like the svt40 over the g41 and 43. I prefer the germans when it comes to their automatic guns, I LOVE the STG44 and it's my favorite weapon in the game. Also I like the german machine guns over the russians machine gun. Tanks are a tie for me, since whenever I play tank maps I'm usually a tank hunter. That being said I prefer using the panzerfaust over the ptrd.

Upvote 0
When on a tank map, I (generally) prefer playing the German side, because I like the differences that exists between the different models, causing you to fight / play them differently.
Having said that, if the map is Rakowice I will always play Russian, because I love using the SU-76 against crunchies. I also used to play as a Russian on Barashka fr the same reason, but I've gotten bored so I've switched to using the StuG for a change.

Upvote 0
I don't unbalance the teams when I join the server (so as not to be a dickhead)...but given a choice, I go with Russians.

The M38 and M44 I LOVE.

The PPSH is very very cool, although I really **** with it right now.

The PTRD is awesome. Basically a sniper rifle that kills tanks.

The only Russian thing really I don't like has to be the DP28. Doesn't have the raw power of the MG34.

Upvote 0
yep tend to go for the team with less or just push lucky dip.........both sides have there plus's
russian automatic rifle......the aim site a tad better
russian tankbusting kit......dont bother....just a shocking sniper rifle at close
range
both sets of rifles.....exellent
german mp44.......murder machine......on single shot spot on
russian smp's big disadvantage.....no single shot....but if you can control them a hail of fire power
german nade...................no click.........very important
russian nade..................CLICK.......:eek:

so it depend's.............there's something for everyone depend's on how you play....or how you are on the day..........im more of a bolt man.......but if your clearing building's not much point......the MP44 is the best mix cept most guys use it on spray 'n' prey mode

its what you got and how you use it ..........as the acctress said to the bishop:D

Upvote 0
Voted russian but very map dependent and tend to like playing the side that is underdog and/or was up against it at that point in the war (Ger for Konig etc.). However in early war tank maps I often cant resist going German cos i adore the PIII - and I never feel like an underdog in her.
I have no problem with getting in the mood and 'hating' either enemy in RO- but when Mare Nostrum is released I'm gonna find it hard to side against British.

British and American tanks and planes look ugly and plain, but the germans had a lot of unique looking and mechanically working vehicles and weapons.
M3 lee, Churchill, Matilda II, Tempest, Lancaster, P-38.......... plain?
M24, Comet, Mosquito, Spitfire, Hurracane, Mustang, B17........... ugly?

Upvote 0