• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ok what the frak is with these errors?

Elysium

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 28, 2006
Palmerston North, New Zealand
Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48]
CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 2082 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: RADEON 9600 SERIES (6635)
General protection fault!
History: RenderLevel <- RO-Koitos1944_Bob3.myLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level RO-Koitos 1944 version <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 65686372 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

I mean I seem to be getting a lot of these plus game crashes lately when I used to hardly get them. So what the frak is causing all this? I can't understand all that jargon the message contains so can someone please explain what causes this and how to remedy it.

I have seen something like this. It was when I ran RO on my laptop and I set the graphics mode to Software.
Possible fix. NAvigate to:
D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\red orchestra\System\
and delete
RedOrchestra.ini
Keep in mind you will have to redo most of your graphics settings and such when you delete that file, but it might solve your problem. Let us know how it goes.

Upvote 0
Well I'm still getting these crashes and it seems to be getting worse. Tried the suggested solutions above but no luck.

Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48]
CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 2074 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: RADEON 9600 SERIES (6715)
General protection fault!
History: KUpdateRagdollTrilist <- KTickLevelKarma <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Zhitomir 1941 <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 0012FF18 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Upvote 0