• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I can't sleep, help me (I'm sick)

drugs work well, especially tylenol PM. My wife just bought an air filter for our bedroom because she gets the same symptoms, the thing works wonders!

The only downside is that they aren't cheap; $50 - $100, and you HAVE to keep the windows closed while it's on, but I've noticed a huge difference in the air quality in the room.

Drugs work for 1 or 2 nights, this thing will help for months.

Upvote 0
Since you're sick, what does it matter? Just stay awake until you pass out. I don't know a formula for getting sleep. Alcohol works if there's enough of it. I personally try to stay away from chemicals - they can't do much good.

I've been struggling with sleeping problems myself too during the last few weeks. Many times I end up just laying on the bed, half-sleeping, half-awake, until my alarm clock kicks me up for another day of work. I'll get by by just being a total zombie for the entire day. I don't need much sleep - four, five hours of deep sleep is well enough, but not sleeping at all makes it really hard to make it through a day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0