• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

STUPIDEST TK's YOU have Done ?

Not exactly on purpose, but I had a combat engineer teammate in a clown car trying to drive around a panther to blow them up from behind. I kept shooting at the panther to keep its attention. Then ever so suddenly a round reflected off the panther right into the clown car. Funny part was that my teammate said he saw the whole thing, looked like it went right into the open hatch he was sticking hsi head out of. This was on Arad before some of the patches.

Thats justice.

Upvote 0
changed and forgot

changed and forgot

The worst is where I had been playing Russian on one map for several days. I changed sides to German but FORGOT. I was wasting my German team mates by a barn and I was thinking "This is so easy! They just stand there and take it with a stupid look on their faces!" About the time when I blew up their halftrack I realized my mistake and shrunk down in my chair! What a Dumkoph! I signed off with "sorry" and existed to take a rest. :(

Upvote 0
I once hit "G" to resupply a gunner, and he died instead. Anyone else seen this happen before? I'm trying to figure out if maybe I whacked him with the ammo drum or something.

As for emabarrsaing, I do have a good one. On Kaukasus, as Axis, I had chased a ruskie from Tower up to the main gate of Courtyard. He took a left to go around the cliff edge entrance. having a bolt and not enough time to reload, I figured, "hey, if he doesn't realize I'm here, i'll just get him as he stops at the gate to kill allies." So I run into the courtyard after him, run towards the gate, bayonet charged, rush out to gate, and spy a guy with a grenade cooking. "I've got him now!" I yell. And I got him. About a split second before I released the attack, I realized it was an ally throwing a grenade into the enemies position. Then I stabbed him in the face. Took a few minutes to explain why I had ran out of the enemies spawn point and stabbed an ally in the face.

Upvote 0
On Danzig...
M44

I can be rather Bayo Happy...
I Poke and Poke in the open air while running to the bridge...

Just practice my bayo pokes...

As I was poking... A friendly Cut me off.... so.... he got it in the back...

Pissed off he was... "How do you "accidently" bayo kill a friendly ?" was the question...

I said I was Practice poking and he ran into me... he didnt buy it but there was no more trouble 2 min later....

So now I stopped my nasty habbit of Poking that thing everywere as I run...

Upvote 0
I just recently joined this online sensation so i don't have many TK experiences worth mentioning. I think the best one so far was when i found ou t the PTRD could also be fired with RMB. It cost me an UC and a votekick, but i learned the lesson. Oh and there was that one time on danzig when i was pretty tired and for some reason i tought i can take off the bayo from my K98 with RMB. Needless to say what happened next.

Upvote 0
Tked today sometimes.

Was on Stalingrad and on my way to blow the entries off.
Not did I calculate the safe distance false and died, but also some fellow soldiers behind me ...
Not enough. I ran to the North Railway to blow up an entrance.
I say "Watch out Satchels" and throw it. Just a few seconds after I took cover I see a guy running to the satchels, I even said to him to leave one second later he was dead.

Upvote 0
The Stupidest?

As Russian commander on Kongplaza. I run up to the Seig next to the radio and I'm the only russian there. The germans are adavncing, I'm out of grenades and my gun was shot out of my hand. So I call arty right on top of me, I'm about to die anyway so whats it mater?

I think I killed some russians and germans but I also put an artillery barrage in front of the Seig preventing a russian advance into it. I got a few comments regarding that. :eek: I didn't choose commander for a long time after that. (At the time I was using barrages as you would a grenade or satchel, to kill an immediate problem rather than considering any tactical issues. )

An honourable mention goes to the time I'm at the top of the tower on Odessa, the status bar shows enemy have entered so I decide to drop a grenade down the middle to the ground. Of course it gets 'stuck' on the railing and is hanging in mid air next to us. I don't have VOIP and I can't type that fast to explain so I duck for cover and survive but score a tk.

Upvote 0
Okay, without a doubt my most stupid moment...

I was playing as a Russian AT rifler on Arad, and I'd set up on the roof of one of the buildings in North Village, with my AT rifle. Anyway, I was firing at a Panzer IV in South Field when it exploded (but not from my shots).

I assumed it was a tank shell that took it out, then I saw someone moving away from it, at the distance I was it looked like the tank crewman had bailed out and was running away. I took aim at the little speck about 600m away, and fired.

It was my combat engineer. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Okay, without a doubt my most stupid moment...

I was playing as a Russian AT rifler on Arad, and I'd set up on the roof of one of the buildings in North Village, with my AT rifle. Anyway, I was firing at a Panzer IV in South Field when it exploded (but not from my shots).

I assumed it was a tank shell that took it out, then I saw someone moving away from it, at the distance I was it looked like the tank crewman had bailed out and was running away. I took aim at the little speck about 600m away, and fired.

It was my combat engineer. :rolleyes:

Nice shot though :D

Upvote 0