• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dont smoke weed play CSS

lawl is stupid.

this thread is stupid too, herbage doesn't do that to ya. personally, i play about a million times better high and thats without any talking plants to help me out.

You = wrong.

MOST people can smoke weed and have no ill effects from it (other than getting high, and probably some short-term memory loss if they smoke a lot of it), but it doesen't work like that for everyone.

Its all about body chemestry, no two persons have exactly the same, and for some, weed can really mess you up, allergic reactions, psychosis, getting sick and puking all night without getting high, all of thease are possible outcomes, and more! and thus, weed is not 100% safe, MOST people will have no serious side effects, but you never know if your one of the people that are negatively affected by it.

Im one of thouse people BTW, i could smoke 10 Kg's of the stuff and never get high, but i sure as hell get sick! that stuff makes me puke like rancid seafood!
All of the puke with none of the fun? i'll pass thank you very much! pass me the Vodka instead.

And no, i dont belive this CS h4x0r's story for a second, im just trying to disspell the myth that weed is 100% safe for everyone, its not!

Upvote 0
Grobut said:
MOST people can smoke weed and have no ill effects from it (other than getting high, and probably some short-term memory loss if they smoke a lot of it), but it doesen't work like that for everyone.

Its all about body chemestry, no two persons have exactly the same, and for some, weed can really mess you up, allergic reactions, psychosis, getting sick and puking all night without getting high, all of thease are possible outcomes, and more! and thus, weed is not 100% safe, MOST people will have no serious side effects, but you never know if your one of the people that are negatively affected by it.

same goes for peanuts.

and eminem.

Upvote 0
You = wrong.

Weed affects people in very different ways.
I smoke pot, and I have to say that the kid sounds like a dumba$$ 15 year old...
If VAC banned him for cheats, GOOD ! he better stay banned.

His so called pot joke story or whatever he intended is just simple stupid, and he is only showing off his lack of intelligence...

If I recall correctly.
First second time, you barely get high
Third time to 50th time... you get RIPPED and god you love it... the occasional badtrip..
after 4 years.... short term might not be as good as it should... but you're still no idiot...
At that point, you can smoke little, get a bit high.. but nothing spectacular.

I find it alright at night after a good, long day's work to relax

Different people have different feelings.

In my case... I am a SLOW IDIOT when I am high... I process everything... but barely talk... so you will never see me high on the job.

Others, can work much better high...
Friend of mine is a web coder and only works when he is high...

As for people with allergic reactions, getting really sick... I have never herd of those before... and I live in Montreal... (Montreal/Laval is full of pot smokers...)
Even cops don't stop us here... or really care...
If they do, there is a big chance that they will confiscate it and NOT FILE A REPORT... aka smoke it themselves...

But I am not saying its not possible...
I personally think you badtripped on you're first or second time, potentially smoked after getting drunk...
But I know I am also potentially wrong...

BTW:
I am not recommending it what so ever, specially for people who are still studying...
Starting to smoke pot as a Teen can be very bad
-Get laze, do bad at school
-Go thru you're first depression... pot will only help you lock yourself in... will not help at all
-Drugs are bad... its a nasty habbit...

Pot is bad... but not that bad... Potheads are much better people then drunks :p

PS:
Jenova, I like you're sig of the Quality Light green indoor with sexy orange hairs and crystals all over...
Emmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
Upvote 0