• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO now a "Top Seller"

Which country are you talking about?

Belgium, i went to numerous stores without success until someone gave me the adress of an internet store where i ordered it.

along with the 47€ if you count the diesel i burnt to travel around for 3 months looking for the game, it cost me more than 150 € for sure ( gas is really expensive here, filling my tank 10 times costs more than a new pc)

Upvote 0
At launch in NA

Steam was 24.99 retail was 29.99 - USD

Recently many retail stores have started listing RO:O at 19.99

In other countries around the world some places imported the US version and jacked up the price, and other nations as they got their local builds priced them like they normally do (USD = Euro) which I think is crazy, but hey thats me.

As always the price of a game changes during it's life, sometimes at the will of the publisher (or in this case us), and sometimes at the will of the retailers (who either want to compete with Steam, or other distrobution channels including other retailers).

Upvote 0
Dosa = small box

Snus = A form of tobacco you have under your upper lip in your mouth that is very popular in sweden (banned in EU special exeption for us).
Also the reason sweden has a fairly low amount of smokers "only" 15% of the female population and 13% of the male population. Snus still brings with it the negative health effects of nicotine (addiction, set down in blood circulation, the walls of the blood vessels become less flexible and marginally weakening the immune system) but it lacks the carcinorgenic elements of smoking (products of combusted or partly combusted elements and tars)

Upvote 0
Dosa = small box

Snus = A form of tobacco you have under your upper lip in your mouth that is very popular in sweden (banned in EU special exeption for us).
Also the reason sweden has a fairly low amount of smokers "only" 15% of the female population and 13% of the male population. Snus still brings with it the negative health effects of nicotine (addiction, set down in blood circulation, the walls of the blood vessels become less flexible and marginally weakening the immune system) but it lacks the carcinorgenic elements of smoking (products of combusted or partly combusted elements and tars)
Why is it banned eveywhere except Sweden? Just curious.

Upvote 0
I think they where reasoning something along the lines that they don't want another thing that is highly addictive to become popular in EU that's why it is not allowed to be sold (mehh... I forgot to mention that it's a ban on selling you won't get busted by just having it on you).

I think its probably legal in the netherlands aswell ;o, we're allowed to keep our own drug rules ^^.

Upvote 0
I think they where reasoning something along the lines that they don't want another thing that is highly addictive to become popular in EU that's why it is not allowed to be sold (mehh... I forgot to mention that it's a ban on selling you won't get busted by just having it on you).

Legal here in Tigerland.

Upvote 0