• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

It's not allowed to deactivate Motion Blur!

It's not allowed to deactivate Motion Blur!

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Dont know!Btw:My dog is burning!

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!
So,i have registred now,because i want to hear some opinions about my Suggestion.

I think RO is a wonderful and very realistic game,with an great atmosphere.So,but even this is a problem,because some "Wannabe-Highskillers" deactivate some effects,in my opinion,that they can better aim to the enemy bodys.Like the Motion Blur effect.I love it,if artillery comes down and i get this effect.It's a really great athmosphere then,but i cant good aim then.

So,it's a "On the one hand,on the other hand" - thing - I want a great athomsphere,but i dont want lost a duell against some good players,who have deactivate this effect.So,what we can do?The solution is very easy i think: Players are not allowed to deactivate the Motion Blure effect.So its fair for all players,or not?

What you think about?Is it possible?I think it would be very nice then.A little more from a very good game to a perfect game... ;)

Greetz
lieblinG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.