• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Free weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
December 7nd?
Top notch!
BVW.gif

Upvote 0
Ugh, Well, if im going to play I might as well break out my "AskMeQuestions" tag and get my typing fingers ready.

Edit: DEVS Might I be so bold as to suggest that your free weekend in-game news include a very strong recomendation that new players play at least one round offline before jumping into the frey? It would make everyone (including the freebees) happier and generally more satisfied with the experience.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I know what you're saying guys, in relation to the new players asking questions galore. Myself being a new player from the last free week, I know I appreciated the help given. Being a bit more experienced now, I guess its my turn this time to offer advice.

A bit of friendly patience for a few days, while we try to make the experience easier for the new players, might encourage them to realise that RO has a damned good and friendly group of players. Something that they may want to be part of. It makes the game more accessible for them, and we then get more players buying the full product hopefully, which means more full servers.

Upvote 0
I know what you're saying guys, in relation to the new players asking questions galore. Myself being a new player from the last free week, I know I appreciated the help given. Being a bit more experienced now, I guess its my turn this time to offer advice.

A bit of friendly patience for a few days, while we try to make the experience easier for the new players, might encourage them to realise that RO has a damned good and friendly group of players. Something that they may want to be part of. It makes the game more accessible for them, and we then get more players buying the full product hopefully, which means more full servers.

I'm also a new player from the last free week and I think you are right - we need to nurse and help the free-players and I'm ready to take my turn now. It's in everybodys interest that they feel welcome and have a good weekend with RO.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.