• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

First Snowfall of the Year

sharpshooterklj

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 22, 2006
So who all got a huge amount of snow from that giant storm front that passed through the midwest? I got roughly 6 inches of snow on top of a 2 inch sleet layer. School got canceled 2 days in a row, something that almost never happens here. Living west of St. Louis, I was right on the snow line. The poor bastards just about an hour or so east of me just got thunderstorms. If any of you guys got snow out of this system too, what are you gonna do? I'm planning on doing some crazy **** on my ATV.

Yea man... we've been freezin here in the Bay
cold3bi6.gif

I recently scooped a half cord myself...

Upvote 0
Meh, and bah humbug!, only thing i've seen here is a few houers worth of sludge snow one day allmost a month ago, the rest is just bland autumn weather, it rains a ton, its windy to storm, and temp hovers around the 5c to 10c or so, which is annoying as its bloody hard to dress for it!

I want my winter! stop holding out on me you bastards! :mad:

Upvote 0
We've had snow on the ground here for 6 weeks. Currently people have about a foot in the front yard with banks on the road piled up to 4 to 5 feet. No, we don't live in igloos, (heh heh) thats further up north but yesterday was minus 36 with the windchill. Also this time of year we get about 9 hrs sunlight. Not uncommon for people to go to work when it's dark and come home in the dark.

Upvote 0