• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Another question, are you guys making a new game?

Now the other area I would love to see a good FPS is the Cold War. A hypothetical World War III. NATO versus Warsaw Pact. What if President Kennedy declared war against the USSR during the Cuban Missle Crisis in 1961? What if Russia's actions in Afghanistan led to a broader worldwide conflict in the early 1980s

Operation Flashpoint?

Upvote 0
Ah...console...blah. My roomate can't shut up about Halo and Gears of War, he thinks they are so 'innovative'. Putting this out there, Gears is a really bad game with really pretty graphics. Consoles are stuck in a major rut right now, with almost all the focus being on graphics. Which means really bad gameplay and story.

If anyone could break out of the paradigm, it would be Tripwire, but I think it would be a waste of effort that would redirect focus from loyal PC players. But then again if you make a blockbuster title that could finance a fancy new engine for PC games...well I wouldn't mind really.

Upvote 0
I want another WWII game with more intelligent and obeying AI and more accurate armor physics and single player campaign where you can move on campaign map just like in Rome Total War and handle factories and resources, then fight battles on small maps. Only problem is huge amount of realistic maps campaign needs (maybe 20-30 maps per campaign) if those map locations would be historically accurate.

Upvote 0
I want another WWII game with more intelligent and obeying AI and more accurate armor physics and single player campaign where you can move on campaign map just like in Rome Total War and handle factories and resources, then fight battles on small maps. Only problem is huge amount of realistic maps campaign needs (maybe 20-30 maps per campaign) if those map locations would be historically accurate.

Holy ****, that would be awesome to do. I can just imagine commanding a panzer grupe into russia...wow. :cool:

Upvote 0