• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Seeking In-Game Actors for Red Orchestra Machinima

The shoot has been cancelled, sorry everyone. Technical difficulties, yet again. We will try to have a makeup shoot during one of the weekdays next week. Stay tuned for updates.

We really wanted to get this done before Thanksgiving, but you can't always have your way.

I hope that those of you who had intended to come will forgive us for the inconvenience.

Upvote 0
Well I finally got a new PC and saved all of the old footage to an external hard drive so that the filming may continue, and the new motherboard that I ordered was a lemon. So filming is once more on hold until I can get newegg to send me a replacement, hopefully by the end of next week.

If we are lucky, we can begin filming again next weekend. If we are unlucky (as usual) then it will be AT THE LATEST the weekend after that.

Stay tuned.

Upvote 0
Alright, everyone, I will *definetely* have my computer this Monday, which means that the next shoot WILL be next weekend. The shoots usually start somewhere from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM EST on Friday or Saturday evening (possibly both).

Any more people who wish to participate are welcome to add me to their X-Fire (I am duckmoose). I will be making a user-group of everyone on my X-Fire list who wishes to take part in finally finishing this project if I can, so that I can always have a good headcount of how many we have online and available for filming.

This shouldn't take too much longer now that we're finally on track again (after over a month). Thank you to everyone who has helped so far and who will be helping in these final stages.

Upvote 0