• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Come and Recruit me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to bud in a little late on this post but i have to voice my opinion on the subject.

so far as i can tell the jmodels kid is like a few people i have trusted to go through my Unit. sad to say they never made it past conscript (Basic Recruit, or a time when we test your maturity)

he not only seems concieted but i bet he stares at himself in the mirror at home

such and asset? well i would have to say that those few people who have enough maturity to lead a unit and keep it going for as long as this game has been out are more of the asset.

@jmodels, sorry kid but your the kind of trash i dont even trust my dog near

Upvote 0
sorry to bud in a little late on this post but i have to voice my opinion on the subject.

so far as i can tell the jmodels kid is like a few people i have trusted to go through my Unit. sad to say they never made it past conscript (Basic Recruit, or a time when we test your maturity)

he not only seems concieted but i bet he stares at himself in the mirror at home

such and asset? well i would have to say that those few people who have enough maturity to lead a unit and keep it going for as long as this game has been out are more of the asset.

@jmodels, sorry kid but your the kind of trash i dont even trust my dog near
A little offtopic, but you 3.SA guys are like a barrel of monkeys on your nw server - good bunch of guys there.

Upvote 0
What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs and runs over your neighbors dog?

What's great for a snack that fits on your back?

It's nub nub nub

It's nub, it's nub, it's big, it's heavy, it stinks!

It's nub, it's nub, it's better than bad, it's good!

Everyone wants a nub! You're gonna love it, nub!

Come on and get your nub! Everyone needs a nub!

Winner.

And models, if a bunch of people are saying that you act immature, and like an idiot, then I doubt you're going to be in a clan any time soon.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.