• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post a picture of yourself thread

me after a week or so not shaving, picture was taken yesterday (20th of november)
me5el4.jpg

Upvote 0
I wonder when putz is going to get arrested for "spying out possible infrastructural targets for terrorist attacks" ^^
As soon as we have enough resources to allocate agents to protect vital infrastructure. I mean you cant expect them to look for terrorists until they are done busting all those dangerous Hippies... damn potheads are dangerous.

Sean_005.jpg

^^ dirty hippie, notice the malevolence in the eyes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I wonder when putz is going to get arrested for "spying out possible infrastructural targets for terrorist attacks" ^^

I got questioned by a local police department for being a possible pedophiliac. Apparently there was a dentists' office just down the block...and the officer's wife was the receptionist and calls people in all the time...and ALL that have been questioned have been there for trains...

Upvote 0
I got questioned by a local police department for being a possible pedophiliac. Apparently there was a dentists' office just down the block...and the officer's wife was the receptionist and calls people in all the time...and ALL that have been questioned have been there for trains...

Because a dentists office is a clear target for a pedophiliac :rolleyes: you should go there and yell at that reseptionist :D

I like your train photos PUTZ they are really nice :)

Upvote 0