• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Do you consider yourself good?

Do you consider yourself good?

• Yes, I'm allways at the top in the score!

Votes: 135 54.4%
  • No, I **** horribly, and I'm allways in the bottom! (accidental TK's etc)

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I'm avarage, I'm at the middle of the score..

Votes: 59 23.8%
  • It's all about luck!! Sometimes I'm deep bottom sometimes I'm at the top..

Votes: 49 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted yes but it doesn't have anything to do with score. I base it on how often my team wins when I play. And that is usually the case. I also base it on how I play. I prefer to find where I'm needed and work at that position. For instance, people often neglect to defend the eastern hallway on Danzig between the street and the canal. There is no capzone there but it is a primary route for moving Russians towards the Markt so I'll often cover it to keep them from breaking through.

Upvote 0
i think most people here are the better players simply because people that enjoy the game more and play more also take the time to post on the forums. The people that only play every now and then or dont think the game is that good wont bother with the forums. That and people from all over the world post on these forums so most likely most of us play on diffrent servers just because of the pings. So its possable that we are all the best players from all over the world. Or... people are talking out there butt.

Upvote 0
I'd say I'm good but not great- COMPETENT is probably a better description, because I know my own strengths and weaknesses. I'm deadly in a tank crew, but I totally s**k as infantry. I know enough to stay AWAY from grunt-only maps, and let better ground-pounders get all the pwnage they want. OTOH, I also know when I've got the upper hand on my enemy and will use it to advance my team, not just my own personal score.

I like when I can place in the upper half of scores for my team, but the win is more important than personal points.

That's my 2 kopek's worth--

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.