• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Whats Happening Here Then

Had a good session on RO yesterday, then came to have a go tpday and Steam telling me that I don't have RO installed. WHAT!!!!!

Did a system restore to 2 days ago and it was back again.

I never uninstalled it why would I? What on earth happened there, anyone else ever had the same problem?

P.S
Only just returned to RO after a while away, what can I say, the game has improved vastly sive I last played, the graphics look all sparkly and new and the whole game just plays loads better. Well done Tripwire. I didn't like it when it first came out, thought it looked ameteurish, now I think its stunning.

Happens a friend of mine ALOT whenever there are updates to install.

It also says the file to install is WAAAAY bigger than it actually is, which is no problem to most people, but he has his folder so micromanaged that his games folder never has enough room to cope with more than a set amount of games and every measly 20Mb update requires major work on his part.

The loser.

Upvote 0
Had a good session on RO yesterday, then came to have a go tpday and Steam telling me that I don't have RO installed. WHAT!!!!!

Did a system restore to 2 days ago and it was back again.

I never uninstalled it why would I? What on earth happened there, anyone else ever had the same problem?

P.S
Only just returned to RO after a while away, what can I say, the game has improved vastly sive I last played, the graphics look all sparkly and new and the whole game just plays loads better. Well done Tripwire. I didn't like it when it first came out, thought it looked ameteurish, now I think its stunning.

Stupid decision to System Restore. Ever hear of restart? It's the magical cure. Restart Steam/Your computer

Upvote 0
1124491914124vx9.jpg

You shouldn't have to reinstall. Just verify the game files.

Upvote 0
Stupid decision to System Restore. Ever hear of restart? It's the magical cure. Restart Steam/Your computer

Magical cure is an understaitement...

Its the
HIPOTION
Or the Magical Elixir

Phenix down ehh I ment system restore should be a worst case senario...
... yea... too much final fantasy for me...

Upvote 0