• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] The Armed Assault thread

HDR sound?

Edit: big pic time!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That is some nice radio chatter.

Looking at some of their effects, although their nice, theyre lacking ferocity/intensity. Like that airstrike, those explosions should have been camera shaking, fast explosions with a lot of dust/dirt lingering for a while. Same goes for the artillery strikes, the explosion just kinda fumes up (theyre lacking any kind of explosions/flames).

All in all, they still look real good and they are much better than OFP's.

Upvote 0
I had the same problem with the videos.. tried IE and it worked.

Sgt.Rock said:
Looking at some of their effects, although their nice, theyre lacking ferocity/intensity. Like that airstrike, those explosions should have been camera shaking, fast explosions with a lot of dust/dirt lingering for a while. Same goes for the artillery strikes, the explosion just kinda fumes up (theyre lacking any kind of explosions/flames).

I agree about the explosions. As well as the really corny way that the buildings fall to the ground.. Hopefully they will fix that. Other than that I can't wait for ArmA!!! :D

Upvote 0