• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Does anyone watch lost?

Im a big fan of it and i think it has been the best season yet, lots of questions answered, then again more have been opened up.

anwers? you're joking right? with everyone "answer" they open up alot more questions, and the questions are just too bizzare.

on a off topic note: Maybe he's girlfriend is a fellow gamer like him??

Upvote 0
yeah thats my problem with it. I obtained the first two seasons and was able to watch them all on my computer whenever I wanted. Even then I found the lack of REAL answers frustrating. Now that I watch one show which MIGHT answer something but in turn brings up 10 more mysteries and have to wait an entire week for another 45 minutes of inconclusiveness is just too much to bear. The mysteries were cool in the beggining, but the fact that some things aren't answered a full 50 episodes after they come up (the gigantic polar bear example that everyone brings up is great) is just rediculous.

Upvote 0
It is silly, and J J Abrams hasn't written an episode for considerable time.

To be honest I always thought there was a polar bear on the island because of Walt.
In one of the flashbacks he's reading a book about a bird, and his parents have an argument in front of him, and he gets angry.
The same bird he's looking at in the book smacks into the window and kills itself.

In one of the early episodes he's reading a comic book (in spanish I think) and there is a polar bear in that, and he has an argument with his dad.

That's what I thought when the "others" were saying stuff like "He's a gifted child" blah blah.

Anyway I'm never gonna get an answer so I've abandoned all my theories and I cba with any internet ****e on it.

Upvote 0