• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

the things that make you want to punch a baby thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
- When networks cancel fantastic shows (Firefly, Dead Like Me) without giving them a proper chance.
- When people fork out millions of dollars at the movies to see crap like Jackass.
- When other crap movies get greenlighted (Superbabies 2 anyone?)
- George Lucas. I want to bash his fat bearded face in with a 12 pound baby with a full diaper.
- People who overuse and/or modify the term "emo". "He's sooo emo." "OMG, I'm going EMO." "Don't emo, dude. WTF"
- People that think every song that doesn't involve violence or is about a girl is "emo".
- Radio stations, for the dumbing down of America's musical environment.
- Rock stations who call themselves "The New Rock Station, KWTF" and proceed to play Nirvana and Ten-era Pearl Jam 50 times a day.
- People who are against stem cell research. I hope they die of cancer.
- Reggae artists who sing about equality for all yet openly bash gays.
- Anti-gun fanatics who don't know the slightest thing about guns.
- Religious right-wingers who cannot separate church from state or science from religion.

Upvote 0
I have another short list!

-Capitalism. Did I mention capitalism?
-Western "democracy".
-People who think homosexuals choose their sexuality. Seriously.
-People who talk about people who are "really gay". Like... If you're gay, you're gay. If you're not, you're not. There aren't degrees of sexuality. If you mean "really camp" say "really camp".
-Alex. You don't know him but he is really ****ing infuriating.

Upvote 0
Dumbasses that think two airliners couldn't knock down two towers.

Ooooh, nice!

On the "don't bother to thank the rescuers" thing:

Sheeple who think that firefighters/cops jobs are to protect you from harm (and get really angry when said emergency personnel don't make suicidal attempts at saving doomed people). It's NOT. There is a ton of case law, and Federal AND State laws on the books that say otherwise. Guess whose responsibility your safety is?

On the same note: people who tell me I don't need a gun for self-defense, cause keeping me safe from crime is why we've got police (as I sit here with loaded pistol within reach :D ).

And I completely agree with everything Wicked Penguin said.

"Live 105, your NEW ROCK ALTERNATIVE. And now, Pearl Jam from their 10 album...." Dipwads.

Though I'd like to add hypocritical anti-gun fanatics who are gun-owners or otherwise use guns for self-defense (Dianne Feinstein had a concealed gun permit for Christ sake - and used her political clout to GET said permit!!!! And the infamous Rosie O'Donnell fact that she hires ARMED security guards to protect her kid. We can't all afford armed guards, Rosie.)

Upvote 0
Performing sex acts with other women for men's enjoyment != homosexuality

It's a symptom of patriarchy! >: (

When two women start messing around with each other and get off on it, that's attraction to the same sex.

-Rss' hug the earth blah blah thread being closed without ANY words from the moderators, or without any rules being broken. Gotta love the forum gestapo

Upvote 0
While driving

-When another driver Cuts me off (while being on the left) to go SLOWER then me and not getting out of my way.

-When I drive on the left leign, when I get close to him hoping he would move to the right... but not instead of moving to the right, HE SLAMS ON THE BRAKES !!!
(I almost rammed him in the back because of how retarded he is... LEFT = PASSING LEIGN)

(happened to me... I wanted to spin him out but... I dont need to damage my car and risk killing someone)

I drive faster then the average driver usually around 20kmph over the limit.. More if its a highway and I can bait someone going 140 or even 160... 4 years driving, and always jinxing myself about never catching a speeding ticket... why because I Speed in an intelligent way. (and not in residential areas)

-I also hate those 17 year olds in their old rusted civics flooring the crap out of them IN RESEDENTIAL AREA's THAT HAVE KIDS PLAYING ON THE SIDEWALKS.

Another one would be at work.

I have no problem for someone calling me, telling me off because our computer hardware might **** in certain areas, Screaming at me because his computer / Monitor is not working
... So when I go... the computer is SIMPLY "OFF" (Turn it on)

But what really tickes me off is when
The SAME PERSON calls me the NEXT day to tell me that AGAIN the computer / Monitor is not working...
AND AGAIN the computer is ONLY turned off...

(Some people think you just have to move the mouse and the Monitor Magically turns on with the ctrl + alt + del login screen)

I guess it would be Kickababyworthy if... if... that same person calls me the next day, after 2 days of being an idiot... for the same problem... but this time calling me at 3am

Last edited:
Upvote 0
sorry...

People who disregard firemans radio chatter/reports from impact floors on the WTC reporting small fires only, and the considerable number of emergency services personnel who reported hearing ground level explosions but still stick to the planes being responsible for the collapse of 2 steel reinforced skyscrapers which had been burning an oxygen starved fire for about 1 hour falling exactly into their own footprints.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packag...12_WTC_GRAPHIC/met_WTC_histories_full_01.html

*avoids this thread from now on, lest he go punch a baby*

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.