• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

smoke cigs

Crusher

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Belgium
I would sooner wish to smoke cigs , drink strong liquor and scratch my arse -than salute.

Today I was playing as a german in Stalingradkessel, I just killed some russians in the assembly hall and I went into the big room, just to rest a bit. Now, what if you had an option to smoke a cig, to make it not completly useless the cig could decrease the blur effect you have when bullets pass you for a couple of minutes. After all, soldiers smoked cigs too cool their nerves. And isn't RO about realism? :)

i'll take it this is just a joke and not respond:D would you really try lighting a cigarette when an MG42 is opening up on you, or would you try to blow his brains out before his mates flank you? :p
even regardless, calming nerves or not, no one is gonna say oh i just smoked a cig, that mg cant hurt me now XD
Soldier screaming at the enemy mg:"THINK YOU CAN SUPRESS ME?! IVE GOT MY PACK OF MARLBORO HERE! UP YOURS!" xD

Upvote 0
Today I was playing as a german in Stalingradkessel, I just killed some russians in the assembly hall and I went into the big room, just to rest a bit. Now, what if you had an option to smoke a cig, to make it not completly useless the cig could decrease the blur effect you have when bullets pass you for a couple of minutes. After all, soldiers smoked cigs too cool their nerves. And isn't RO about realism? :)

And front 100 gramm of Vodka :)

Upvote 0