• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pleased Return

Tyr

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 26, 2006
Maryland // New York
Hey everyone,

I have been absent for quite some time, don't even know how long exactly, I went out to sea for the summer with the Navy so I was outta gaming for a few weeks.

Then I got back to school and am forced to use this older computer until January when I can bring my own finally. In any case, I fired up RO:OST today and was pleasantly surprised to find that it looks like more people than I remember are playing and the teamplay and overall gameplay has increased.

I generally play games where I get one or two laugh out loud or heart pumping moments a night, I literally was laughing or sweating the entire time. Hats off to the slower pace of RO:OST and the great, great community. I've missed you all dearly.

I'll try not to let that long of an absence happen again and hopefully when I get home in December and then subsequently bring my rig back we'll be able to all play under more agreeable circumstances.

Cheers,

Tyr
Gamename: Jagg3d