• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Free Fall Booster Pack - Change log

Yeah, it means less than 1% of the poeple that own the game downloaded a mutator to change the game :) Not exactly proving a point there.

The patch looks great. I'm happy about many of the fixes and features, especially the blank bugs.

However, Zeep has a point. I think also that he's referring to the low fps recoil bug in which the ppsh shoots at the sky after a few rounds leave the barrel. This also occurs, though rarely, with the German SMGs. I have also found this bug ocurring sometimes when hipping with the german semis.
I hope this will be one of the devs priorities in the next patch (along with the stug/su76 firing bug Cpt.Marion mentioned), while I enjoy this one. I'm also curious, since this seemed to be of primary concern with the last patch, then the whole fiasco occured with the fix not working. What happened that the smg recoil bug still hasn't been addressed?

If enough money is not rolling in to do regular patches as one of the devs has hinted at, I do hope a donation button will appear on the RO site so that we (RO diehards) can be assured to continue to get great content.

Thanks guys.

Upvote 0
it would be easyer for us to convert hedens ( COD/BF-players) to RO if it could be played offline or in LAN without having to use steam.

i was on a LAN party with 20 friends the other weekend, i talked to them alot about the game and they seemed interested. but i couldn't show em how the game worked since there was no internet connection...

if they could have uploaded it of my pc to play against each other on LAN then im sure some would have went out and bought it. since they can't play it online without steam code activation anyway... don't flame me i know its not verry legal, so i didn't allow them to upload it from me cuz i might would have problems with steam afterwards.... many of them are students for wich 48€ is big money ( thats what it costs here :( )

Upvote 0
it would be easyer for us to convert hedens ( COD/BF-players) to RO if it could be played offline or in LAN without having to use steam.

i was on a LAN party with 20 friends the other weekend, i talked to them alot about the game and they seemed interested. but i couldn't show em how the game worked since there was no internet connection...

if they could have uploaded it of my pc to play against each other on LAN then im sure some would have went out and bought it. since they can't play it online without steam code activation anyway... don't flame me i know its not verry legal, so i didn't allow them to upload it from me cuz i might would have problems with steam afterwards.... many of them are students for wich 48

Upvote 0

do you want to tell us that you do not know that it is of course possible to switch to off-line mod of steam if you do not have inet connection? Only what is necessary is to NOT logout when you are still on line so your STEAM will remeber that all is OK, than when you run steam without inet you will be informed that STEAM cannot connect but you can switch to offline... voala... and now you can show your friends how game looks (with bots ofcourse until other player on LAN will do the same with his RO)...

Upvote 0
do you want to tell us that you do not know that it is of course possible to switch to off-line mod of steam if you do not have inet connection? Only what is necessary is to NOT logout when you are still on line so your STEAM will remeber that all is OK, than when you run steam without inet you will be informed that STEAM cannot connect but you can switch to offline... voala

well no i didnt know that, but its kinda hard to keep my pc running while i put it in my car and drive it to the where the LAN takes place... if you see what i mean ;)

plus, playing in BOT-only mode is probably not the best image you can give of the game to newbies

Upvote 0
Now go out there and annoy all your friends who don't have the game to BUY IT so we can keep up the pace on updates!!

UGH, :mad: I have posted links to trailers, lists and details of maps, changelogs detailing the great and wonderful support that Tripwire gives, screenshots, the training videos etc etc at my clan's site and $#@^$%@ #%$$% @$% #%, I still only have a couple clanmates who play it periodically and maybe one who will get it since he just upgraded his computer. I feel like I have done everything except go out and buy it and play it for them and I can't do that 'cause I only have two hands!!! @%&^ %$^@ ###%*!!!!!

---------------------------

Sorry, just venting a bit. I feel better now, but only a little...:p

Great Job Tripwire :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
well no i didnt know that, but its kinda hard to keep my pc running while i put it in my car and drive it to the where the LAN takes place... if you see what i mean ;)

plus, playing in BOT-only mode is probably not the best image you can give of the game to newbies

No need for that... just set steam up that it remembers your login info and logs on automatically. that way, you can run it offline too.

Upvote 0
Thanks much Tripwire!
Your game only keeps getting better and better..quite a rarity in the gaming world.
I salute you for your utter devotion to Ostfront and its players.
Respects,
Monkeyman :)
lon4.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

you just need to buy good UPC and all will be OK :))
... rattus already answered.

Upvote 0