• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The tank skins in the new video

Gold bar coming in from the south!

What's interesting is, I prefer getting all the attention. I held off 10 russian tanks while I was in a Tiger I, they all were trying to kill me but I was sitting in a corner angled and knocking them out. I just love getting shot at.
It's alot less cool being gold when you're in an PzIV F2.

Upvote 0
As far as I can tell from the video the Tiger I ,Panther G, Panzer IV H, look darker and yes alot better than the "solid gold" appearence they had eariler.:)

Yeah and the type of camo patterns seem to be more correct for the way it was painted on to tanks back then.

I realy liked the winter camo I saw on the Panzer4H. That was totaly perfict.

Upvote 0
Although I would have liked to have seen some brown in the camo pattern it looks good nonetheless (from what I can see) and the winter camo looks alright I like that they deviated from the "blue" and white camo pattern. Im pretty sure the germans white washed their tanks for winter.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I realy liked the winter camo I saw on the Panzer4H. That was totaly perfict.

not me, i never heard of germans painting their vehicles in winterwash with several tones. here they seem to be white with grey strokes...
winterwash is just painthing white (waterbased?) wash-off paint that quickly wears off and shows the underlying camo paint so in the spring you don't need to re-paint them yellow...

can anyone show me pictures of winter-washed german avf's with several tones??

oh yeah, why are there two big german crosses on the tiger front glacis?? i know that sometimes they would paint the unit markings on the front glacis, but 2 crosses?? wtf i searched thru all my tiger books and couldn't find a single picture of a tiger with crosses on front...

for the russian tankers out there: aim between those 2 big white n black crosses that wave at you going "i am over here, shoot me!" ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Although I would have liked to have seen some brown in the camo pattern it looks good nonetheless (from what I can see) and the winter camo looks alright I like that they deviated from the "blue" and white camo pattern. Im pretty sure the germans white washed their tanks for winter.
Indeed, they didn't make that weird blue/white camo. Just an easy white wash for the german tanks (often you could see a bit of the red/green/yellow camo under it).

Upvote 0
Could someone post a screenie of the tanks, since I proberbly don't have the time at the moment to get the video...
Sorry for the quality, but here they are:
1wv2.jpg

2ud0.jpg

Upvote 0