• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New trailer for the Free Fall Booster Pack!

Athena, ya having these screams would be great, add some proper atmosphere. Hehe yea cartman is teh business

Qwe1234, lol how old are you? Busy bees aint that funny :rolleyes:

Totally dude, i want those screams ingame bigtime. Nothing will send a chill down your spine more than that...well, other than a tanker on fire...screaming. That always makes me VERY uncomfortable.

Upvote 0
Great traler! Anyone who likes WWII games and sees this will want to buy RO (if they don't already have it). Danzig looks absolutely amazing and redefines yet again the infantry potential of this game.

For everyone wanting screams in game, how would you get the game to actually foresee a casualty and make the character scream before he gets hit? Up to now, the death sounds occur after the soldier falls (once the server recognizes the frag.)

Maybe arty rounds can make some soldiers in the vicinity scream before it lands? A soldier could scream and yet survive too. What would be cool is if the scream is cut off if in fact the player gets killed (like the video).

Upvote 0
Oh yeah.. I don't think you scream that much when you die in real life, only when you get hit and SURVIVE, but when you die you pretty much just moan and fall..
Most of the time when you die in RO you're not dead but just too wounded to fight. This can also be an painfull bullet or piece of a grenade. Then you would scream.

Upvote 0