• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design RO-Kolno

Nice, Germans in splinter camo!!

No 1: Will the Germans be wearing this camo on that map, or will they just go back to their normal uniform like in every other map??

and No 2: Will this camo uniform be transfered over to certain other RO official maps in place of the current uniform?? If so I know many RO players will be very happy, if you look at how many uniform threads there are! :D

Anyway, awesome work overall, both map and skins

Upvote 0
FPH you could use this if you were planing to make a smock due to sander's thread. Hope this helps
ss-camo.jpg

Upvote 0
FPH you could use this if you were planing to make a smock due to sander's thread. Hope this helps

Thats a nice sample texture, might have to use it, but I actually have an oakleaf skin made currently. Maybe I could get a better one with that. Actually, it's a skin for an SS unit, which I'm not to big on, but I may use it as it would be the accurate unit for a little something I have planned for down the road :).

This guy here forgot to get rid of the prizetag...:p

The maps looks awesome. Why isn

Upvote 0