• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Universal Carrier

hmmm ok so since its from either Canada or British I take it it would be this version or very similar ?
the Wasp?

* T-16

The Carrier, Universal, T16, Mark I. was a significantly improved vehicle based upon those built by Ford of Canada, manufactured under Lend Lease by Ford in the United States from March 1943 to 1945. It was chiefly used by Canadian forces during the war as a gun tractor. After the war, it was used by Swiss and Netherlands forces. It was longer than the Universal with an extra road wheel on the rear bogie, the engine was a Ford Mercury delivering the same power. Instead of the steering wheel controlling the combination brake/warp mechanism, the T-16 had track brake steering operated by levers (2 for each side).

Upvote 0
I am still going to try and take jumps with it :D
I was on Waterovko over the weekend and watched a clown car jump a bank in East Waterovko and smack a teammate in the face before landing. That was pretty funny even if it was a TK.:D

Then on Berezina I wandered right in front of a halftrack like an idiot. There had been a Russian tank ahead of me at the village and I realized too late that the motor noise was now coming from behind me.:eek:

I think I'm going to like the UC. I rarely use the BA because they're easy to spot and they just don't feel realistic enough to suit me. They also only carry two people and I don't want to take a seat from someone that may want it more than I do.

Upvote 0