• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Medieval II: Total War

I'm playing Rome: Total Realism Platinum 1.7 (with Barbarian Invasion)

I downloaded it after reading someone saying it was good in this thread (thanks man!) and I love it. :D I have to say though, Macedonia seems to be very overpowered, because in both campaigns I'm playing they've conquered most of Europe in 50 years.

Lately I've also been looking at Europa Barbarorum. I haven't actually played it yet, because it requires 1.2 and I'm at 1.6, but the new version of the mod is supposed to be release soon, so I'm looking forward to that very much.

Upvote 0
Downloaded the new demo on Friday and played it this weekend. Lots of fun. I find it frustrating that I can't watch the intense action and run the battle at that same time though. I wonder if there's a way you can "record" the battle and then replay it, but move the camera view around differently (if you remember in the first X-wing, they had this feature).

I would LOVE to replay the battle and just watch it unfold.

Upvote 0
Whats historical about November 9th?

When the game will be released....duh.

O man Rome Total Realism got SO boring recently. I'm Bactria and I totally took over the provinces I wanted on the edge of the map near India and got a few gold mines and a couple ports. Now I flank selucia on both sides and I'm just building up. I'm not fighting anyone just building and it's extremely boring but it is the path I must take. I want to form an army of nothing but calvary and send them around to smash up places in Western Europe...it might be hard to capture cities with nothing but horses though....but if you even have one infantry squad in the army it slows down everyone. Maybe I'll just make a bunch of spies and bring them along.

Upvote 0
if you win, you get to bang my girlfriend,
MP3_100x100.JPG

if you lose, you get banged.... :D

Upvote 0