• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation SdKfz222 Clown car hunter

i think you mean sdkfz 223 as a counter of the ba64

The Sdkfz 223 has the same hull but another turret (small one with MG34)
I think RO don't need another clown car but something to stop that crazy vehicle.
The Sdkfz222 will be an AFV (for Tank crew only) not a infantry transporter.

perhaps ... it will be a counterpart to the T60 (it will have a rapid firing tank-gun too)

Upvote 0
Can i laugh here? *I LAUGH!!*
Guys, you scream all the time about how BA-64 is arcadey, gamey and ruins the atmosphere and gameplay. Now we will have Der ClownWagon. A car that will go faster than BA-64 and will have more punch. And wtf, you are satisfied?? Here's a hint: now there will be two, not one, but two clowncars.

True, but the BA-64 is still part of Red Orchestra no matter how arcady its behavior is or how much it will be limited in the future "booster pack" with that being said one could agrue that the German side needs in a limited nature a "counter* to the Clowncar" Although I seriously doubt that this vehicle will ever be officially in Red orchestra.

*The BA-64 was based off the Sdkf-222. The Soviets even tried to mount an AT weapon on the BA-64.

Last edited:
Upvote 0