• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

VE3D Exclusive About The Free Fall Booster Pack

but..... stickers makes cars go faster ;)

"PermenentMarker Runs to his Hyundai and throws in a T34 Sticker, a Red Star, a Type-R Sticker, an SIR Sticker, An IROC Sticker... lets not forget NOS"

Then when I can afford it... I will give it a super exagerated wing + the side armour of the new Panzer tank

Upvote 0
Could of had the GAZ-64 the russian equvelent of the jeep. or even the American M2 Half track that was supplied to the russians from 1942-43.
no gaz, jeep or kubel in RO pleazzze! using them on a battlefield is complete idiocy!

btw, the uni carrier is technically spoken not a halftrack! it needs wheels plus tracks to be one.
im happy about this new vehicle, since it can be used in western front mods!!

Upvote 0
my only question is, is when did the Russians get the Bren Carrier, thats a British made Vehicle. I though with the lend lease program it was primarily US made war materials that were manufactured stateside. I could be wrong though but i've haven't found a single one of these things used on the Eastern front at the capacity of which it was used on the Western Front.

Don't get me wrong the clown car's have to go lol but i just can't find any doc's saying they were used at all in Russia. Thats why the hoped aboard T-34's and vehicles they could all hitch a ride in. The Bren Carrier has only room for 3

Upvote 0
I think we should have more light APC's, Jeeps will die quickly once engines hit and aiming the MG on it wont be easy as its un-stabalised. If germans had their Anti-Tank rifle they could easily kill light APC's.

King Tiger would be nice christmas present from TWI. You will see it in the Darkest Hour mod though.

Don't get me wrong the clown car's have to go lol

Like I said above, if Germans get the AT rifle they can pwn these in a hit or at least disable the engine, stop trying to get TWI to nerf or remove things like DICE have done to BF2.

T-34's and vehicles they could all hitch a ride in.

Hitch a ride ON, you mean? Just being able to sit on T34 for a ride would be cool, means less waiting around :)

Also Germans had 7.92 special AT ammo, so why not give a rifleman a clip of these or an MG-er? They will kill a BA-64 for sure, probably not much else.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What I really want to see is more foliage and cover for infantry on maps like Arad. That would be the greatest thing. That's why I like Ogledow so much: You can actually sneak through the cornfields and bushes there.

Could you please get more cover into Arad for the Fall "Boost Pack" (lawl, cardgames anyone?)?
And maybe some more into Bondarevo.

Upvote 0
If you're serious then: No. Since I really like to play Arad and there are so many Arad fanatics out there, I think it would be great. Maybe have some other classes for the infantry role available as well, like the G41 or G43 or even MGs. Oh and maybe an additional (or instead of the one at the house in the town) crate with Panzerschrecks at the spawn house on the little hill. Maybe even for the Russians.

Same for Ogledow / Bondarevo: More classes would be nice.

Upvote 0
1) It isn't a Bren Carrier, it is called a Universal Carrier (and it has room for 6 with driver and gunner and 4 passengers if you don't mount a top gun on it)
2) It isn't lend lease (brits sold them the design I believe, ask alan or do some research for better info)

Here's a site with figures of all materials send in the Lend Lease program. He's used East and West sources and done comparisons.
http://www.o5m6.de/numbers.html

Who said obsession was bad for you? ;)

Upvote 0