• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

VE3D Exclusive About The Free Fall Booster Pack

If you guys have to have a nickname for the UC, some of us have taken to calling it the rolling coffin.

Well it looks like a Widow-Maker to me...lol..I don't think i would want to meet up with Tiger in that thing..:)

Looks like this pack will be a killer..well done TW yet again superb support:D

So when do we all get these very tasty morsels to use!!!

Upvote 0
[QUOTE='[-project.rattus-]

EDIT: and concerning "Putz": It actually means "clean up", not "to dress up". The "Putzutensilien" that are advertised are things like broom, soaps etc (cleaning-tools).
Additionally, "Putz" or "Verputz" is the usually chalk based coating and color of walls.
[/QUOTE]

All true but in this case it has a different meaning.

Upvote 0
I must admit that the idea of a Russian UC never crossed my mind. I have mixed emotions about lend-lease stuff, but in the name of balance it was probably the best choice.

I'm hoping that the introduction of this vehicle takes some work off the plate of the Mare Nostrum team.

Looks like a fun patch and look forward to its release.

One question: Is there any plans on extending the amount of time it takes to enter/exit vehicles? I'm not even worried about a proper animation at this point. Just require a 2-5 second pause before appearing on the outside. I think this would alleviate a lot of gameplay problems concernting vehicles.

Upvote 0
Party on the waterfront with lashings of nades & MG fire as the allies exit the spawns.

Danzig an all round favorite map. I see they have added another way across the water on the barge (fingers crossed) as it was always a pig to get over the bridges when the Axis had taken up positions there.

Thats one ugly pig dog of a APC though couldnt the Devs have picked a better looking vehicle as the troop carrier for the Allies. http://www.o5m6.de/armour.html has the MK.I & MK.II versions with some actual pictures of em in use by the ruskies.

Universal%20Carrier_Bren.jpg

Could of had the GAZ-64 the russian equvelent of the jeep. or even the American M2 Half track that was supplied to the russians from 1942-43.

New Axis tank is the dogs danglies cannot wait to get behind the gear sticks of that beast.

No fast scout vehicle for the Axis though, shame though as they need something to counter the speed of the clown cars on maps like Orel.

One question though: Is the sound for the grenades being changed because atm they sound like a banger going off inside a oil drum.

Really not played that much infanty maps on the retail as I find the aim a bit of a pig after all those hours (Days/Weeks/Year) playing the Mod version

Last edited:
Upvote 0
[...] but did you also improve the tanking system?
What I mean is the e.g. SU easier to destroy now?
So that it dies everytime if you hit it in the back with.
I guess I found the answer:
[...]
And we're doing a bunch of work (off new data and research) on the basic tank penetration, to try and iron out the kinks. But that won't make it in during the next couple of weeks - it is a major headache just to figure out, then we'll have to test it to death to ensure we don't cause any other anomalies! Oh - and it does NOT involve any nice friendly naval gunnery formulas, nor does it involve any charming 19th-century equations... all based off research and data from the 1930s through 1950s. And don't ask me "when" - it will take time!

Upvote 0