• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

VE3D Exclusive About The Free Fall Booster Pack

Again, you will never see a Panzershreck in RO.

How about a Rakatenpanzerbuschen 54?;)

Though personally I'd rather see the later models of the Panzerfaust. Would be nice to see HE and HEAT Rifle grenades for early war maps too. Or even the HHL-3 and BK-2H, much more effective than throwing a satchel charge at a tank.

What I'd really love to see is a Kampfpistole with HE or smoke grenades for German squadleaders.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This update makes the banana twins very happy!
dancingbanana4.gif

Upvote 0
That's great news, didn't expect the Universal carrier haha! (think we can drive the devs mad with that one lads?) Danzig loved that map, was always a good looking but this looks just spectacular now, definitly a map to load up to impress RO newbies.

Of course now what's next, fingers crossed for 3 new weapons from me (im greedy) C96, Nagant Revolver and the Maxim 1910 on wheels! woo!

Upvote 0
Wow, looks amazing... do miss that map, and glad to see it make a appearance in Roost. What I have seen, it looks damm good... amazingly so. (hopefully, getting across the bridges wont be quite as much of a nightmare as it was in the mod version against a good team... *shrudder*)

It's amazing, that for half the price of most games, you get 10 times the content... which only grows quarterly... for free!!! I swear, you guys must be selling your familie's out to prostitution to make ends meet giving away all this content... tsk tsk tsk...

Shadehunter

Upvote 0
map looks good! altho i never enjoyed danzig in the mod, and i'd like to see a real bridge that has that 'sudden' change from diagnal to horizontal (instead of a curve) like in danzig, i wonder how many horse carts/people slipped over gettin up that or how many car exausts were smashed off/scraped... blahblah.

I take it you have never been to Europe?

Let me clue you in on a few facts. A lot of bridges, streets and other structures were built BEFORE cars and some bridges were even built for pedestrians only.

Why do you think European and Japanese cars are smaller than their American counterparts? Because our roads and cities are not 1000+ years old.

Upvote 0
For those worried about the map.. I've play it fine on a 1.4ghz laptop with a GF440MX video card.. sure.. i had some settings lower, but no different then how I usually play it. ;].. it still looks uber sweet and plays uber-well

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU

that what i wanted to hear .....JEEEEHHHAAAA

I was afraid of playing it at 5FPS because it looks so damn SWEET

Upvote 0