• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

VE3D Exclusive About The Free Fall Booster Pack

[TW]schneidzekk

Machete Engineering.
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
ATL
www.tripwireinteractive.com
VE3D Exclusive About The Free Fall Booster Pack

VE3D is running an exclusive story with details on the upcoming Free Booster Pack for RO:Ostfront. So head on over there and check it out. The story reveals the new map for the patch, as well as the final new vehicle.

Additionally, tommorow is the deadline for Phase 1 "Blitzkrieg" of the Custom Mapping Contest. A shiny new Nvidia 7950 GX2 awaits the winner, so get those maps submitted. Go HERE for more details!

Omg nice and thanks for giving me a new truck for the russians! The map looks cool even tho i never played the mod. Looking forward to the new update, Thank you Tripwire once again. This will even the teams in 2 ways 1. The germans have something to stop the T34/85 2: The russians have a truck to transport more than 2 guys in!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Minor? Lol, this baby got reworked from the ground floor up :)

Using the same layout and I bet the same or very similar cap zones (I can see the Square in 1 of the pics and the BH obviously) ;)

Of course I am only judging by the screens...but it looks like it is not a big departure from the mod version. Just vastly improved

Can you provide some info on the classes in the map? Did you limit nades in any way?

Upvote 0