• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tanks in Barashka are wrong

5th SS Wiking? :p the historical accuracy of the game is nonexistent you know it better than me. But nice find btw, I know almost everything about 5thss (my grandfather served in this unit, so I've researched it heavily), however this is rather strange, as I recall reading some german sources that mention tiger I and 5thss. Anyway, keep looking there are tons of things like this one in the game :D

Upvote 0
I would make a realism version of Barashka but I never got a reason why the Arad realism maps were taken off maporchestra.

Barashka and Hedgehog both fail as combined arms maps. Barashka should be the way it was in the mod. Mainly tanks with limited amount of AT infantry. Regular infantry are useless on that map besides snipers, which are limited in their usefulness. Hedgehog should be infantry only with a few half tracks/cars. Both need to tone down on the panzerfaust spawns scattered all over the map.

Upvote 0
I would make a realism version of Barashka but I never got a reason why the Arad realism maps were taken off maporchestra.

Barashka and Hedgehog both fail as combined arms maps. Barashka should be the way it was in the mod. Mainly tanks with limited amount of AT infantry. Regular infantry are useless on that map besides snipers, which are limited in their usefulness. Hedgehog should be infantry only with a few half tracks/cars. Both need to tone down on the panzerfaust spawns scattered all over the map.
TW should fix these things, only some small changes but it makes the game better and the Historical Accurate addicts also get what they want.

Upvote 0