• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

To the [SPLAT] Server crew

Thankee big big mates :)

I ended up playing on this server and this one only as the ping is fine, and the server well-maintained. Plus the lastest custom map (like the one you have to defend a post-office, then retreat to a train station playing as the Russians), they clearly rock. Brings variety, and this keeps the game alive.

All in all, on my behalf and on the behalf of the clan mates playing there too (G., Max, Slog etc...):

thanks-hrt-lg.gif

the last time i played on this server there was no punishment for tking. and one german had fun testing this out the whole time :eek:

i searched the homepage, watched for teamspeak or other thing to contact the guys and/or find a admin, only to see the teamspeak is password-protected.

so from this time ill only join the server if i see a [splat] on the server ;)

Upvote 0
There is now TK punishment, but you will hardly ever get kicked for arty tk's, and its hard to get kicked by mistake for nade tks (its quite high but a tker who does it on purpose will still be kicked). Gun tk's will get you kicked quite fast.

Also there are a few new admins now that are very active and if you ask for Vent access you will get it more than likely if you a regular on the server (not quite sure their policy on giving vent details out) - just hop on vent and find a splat guy there if you need to.

This is the only server I play on - nice bunch of regulars play there and theres no map voting so its not just Arad, Basovka, Odessa etc

Last edited:
Upvote 0
[Splat]=Loki-Stuart here :p , thanks for the kind words people, there much appreciated.

Admins are pritty active and anyone who intentionally teamkills get banned, but if there isnt any [Splat] crew around I can only suggest posting in the RO section on Splat forum.

Sometimes people who just connected or have a small negative score might get kicked, dont worry its likely just someone making room for a member... Anyways, hope you enjoy the server, we always try keep it fun and clean for people, but dont complain when I kill you with my bayonet ;) :D

Upvote 0
what a great thread thx guys - as we are now an RO Clan rather than one who just plays it - we are sorting out admin - there are quite a few now - and more in the next few weeks - I now manage to keep on eye on things during work :cool: and Superfly & Loki are on everyday - Insight, Toxophilist, Mogget, G, Bart D7 and Uncle_joe are all on VT so can hunt down Splat members not playing - it should be v. rare - and using people instead of kick systems mean genuine mistakes arent kicked (THANK GOD :D)

keep posting your thought on our forum as well -it helps
http://www.splatclan.org.uk/forum/

Duck

no i mean DUCK

Upvote 0
Thankee big big mates :)

I ended up playing on this server and this one only as the ping is fine, and the server well-maintained. Plus the lastest custom map (like the one you have to defend a post-office, then retreat to a train station playing as the Russians), they clearly rock. Brings variety, and this keeps the game alive.

All in all, on my behalf and on the behalf of the clan mates playing there too (G., Max, Slog etc...):

Cool, I don't know why this needs to be in the RO general forum. Personally thank the [SPLAT] clan by going to their website and e-mailing them...other then that you're pretty much advertising your 'love' to them.

Upvote 0
damn, ppl keep stealing my sig, seen 3 ppl with this guy already.. stop it :p

i guess it be a euro server... haven't been on it.. come jump in on CiA/CoR ;)

Lol it's been mine for three years Paul, another lasy sig designer ended up with the first pict called CCCP he came across after a google image search, I guess :)

Upvote 0