• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

World Terrorism: a less-than-sensible view

Hell, most of the last 3 or 4 generations of my family managed to be on time for far too many wars. I have since made it a personal committment to be as late as possible for all future wars, just to redress the balance.

Of course, in true British fashion, I was really quite upset when the IRA blew up one of my favourite pubs all those years ago. Shooting at us, tossing grenades at us - all quite understandable... but blowing up perfectly good beer? That brought home to me why the Irish have sports like "Hurling" rather than a proper game like Cricket!

Upvote 0
Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that Three Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq. To everyone's amazement, all of the color ran from Bush's face, then he collapsed onto his desk, head in hands, visibly shaken, almost whimpering. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

Upvote 0
As an American, I think our first alert level should be:

"driving around in a 4x4 truck with the Stars and Stripes displayed from a tall pole in the cargo-bed, and a Winchester'94 + Remington 870 in the gun rack". :)

...or is this just in the suburbs? <.<

Don't forget the magnets shaped like ribbons. :)

Upvote 0
:D we don't care about american redneck because !!! :

french teach to american how to make love :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVdiIbWT60M

:rolleyes: americans are ignorants abou geography that's why when they have decided to attack North Korea to destroyed its wdm, they have invaded Irak.
:D at least, france is safe if they want to attack us one day.
Didn't they already attack, and burn down half of France in a month long tantrum? roflcopterz!! ;):)

Upvote 0
:D it was friendly fire, remember usa army is the best !

;) patton don't want the french behind him but he certainly know what the allies think about american bomber and artillery :p

What the difference between the french army and the american army in europe ? The french have succeed in one month to have nearly as much KIA as the american army during their european campaign.

What is the us army motto ? Never attack before being at 5 vs1.

What is the difference between the germand and french army ?
A french colonel and a german colonel are discussing: the german say:
- our troops have got the best discipline.
- no, it's ours.
the german call a german soldier:
- hans, put this pistol in your mouth and shoot"
the german soldier do it.
the french colonel do the same with Jean, but the soldier answers:
- oh mon colonel, you're drunk again ?

ok end of this kind of jokes
I mean such stereotypes ****, and it is always annoying to see them again and again.
you always got a redneck having fun about something stupid.
The french surrender stereotype is coming from american nazis and the francophobe parties in 1940.
So please you can say we don't take shower, we eat baguette and camembert, that we are arrogant etc ... but not that
thx

Upvote 0