• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which Team Do YOU Support?

Feyenoord.

Football > American Footbal. Atleast in football they don't have to rest and discuss tactics every 20 seconds. It's more fluid.

The "foot" part in American Football. What's up with that? American Football players only use their feet when they attempt to make a fieldgoal (and kick-off).
They bring in the "special team" and only one guy get's to kick the ball (once...).

Another thing I can't understand is why they even call an American Football (ball) a ball. Ever payed attention in geometry class? Balls are round, not oval or vesica piscis ( Vesica Piscis ) shaped.

Nothing personal though. I could also ask why the Brits call their most important "Cricket" matches "tests". Normally we do tests before we get to the real thing...

Upvote 0
Seattle Seahawks

Seattle Seahawks

Helmet640.jpg

Upvote 0
Feyenoord.

Football > American Footbal. Atleast in football they don't have to rest and discuss tactics every 20 seconds. It's more fluid.

The "foot" part in American Football. What's up with that? American Football players only use their feet when they attempt to make a fieldgoal (and kick-off).
They bring in the "special team" and only one guy get's to kick the ball (once...).

Another thing I can't understand is why they even call an American Football (ball) a ball. Ever payed attention in geometry class? Balls are round, not oval or vesica piscis ( Vesica Piscis ) shaped.

Nothing personal though. I could also ask why the Brits call their most important "Cricket" matches "tests". Normally we do tests before we get to the real thing...
You should never try to comprehend American Football again....

NY Giants and Florida Gators here.

Upvote 0
http://www.stephaniemiller.com/declarationofrevocation.htm

You should stop playing American "football." There is only one kind of football. What you refer to as American "football" is not a very good game. The 2.15% of you who are aware that there is a world outside your borders may have noticed that no one else plays "American" football. You will no longer be allowed to play it, and should instead play proper football.
Initially, it would be best if you played with the girls. It is a difficult game. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which is similar to American "football", but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like nancies).
:p

Upvote 0