• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Uniform poll

Uniform poll

• Waffen-SS

Votes: 41 39.4%
  • Wehrmacht winter camo

Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Wehrmacht summer camo

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Other German

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Guards

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Russian longcoats

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Russian winter non-camo uniform

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Other Russian

Votes: 5 4.8%

• Total voters
i voted waffen ss, but still the germs desperately need winter camo. the problem is that you cant just skin a winter camo on the existing tunics. whole new models have to be made first. and you maybe should have been more specific in wich ss camo pattern in particular you mean, since most were (the best looking : )) were pull-over smocks, so they would have to be modelled first also. even though i think the pea dot ss camo was printed on similar tunis as the ones in-game.
that picture above is sooo cool, wish we had such models with helmet covers and everything else! : )

Upvote 0
I was the only one to vote for other Russian winter uniforms...I would love to see the Telogreika and Vatnie Sharovari(padded coat and pants)...they were very common in late war scenario. The russians used these way more than the greatcoat from 1943 on...as opposed to the Germans who used the greatcoat throughout the whole war. I do agree with the others above who wrote that the germans should use the zeltbahns...this is a great look when it is worn as a poncho!

Upvote 0
Oh man...that's a hard choice. I have a great book called "Camouflage Uniforms of the German Wehrmacht" by Werner Palinckx (Schiffer Military History Book). This book has some great photos of all the Heer's camo.

The Germans do need a winter camo. The reversible winter uniforms came in many colors which surprised me. Grey, green, blue and tan were all reversible to white. There was even reversible splinter.

I would like to see the Germans get smocks in marsh 43 or marsh 44 patterns. The sniper in a hooded smock in marsh 43 or 44. Russian sniper in the hooded amoeba pattern. Love the idea of the Gebirgsjaeger uniform pictured above. Can't forget Leibermuster camo for Koenigsplatz like TheClosedPistacchio mentioned earlier.

Mast

Upvote 0