• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Cardinals Going to World Series!!!

sharpshooterklj

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 22, 2006
What? What? That's right guys, the St. Louis Cardinals are going to the World Series. We had the worse record going into the playoffs, all the big sports newscasters and prediction makers had us getting swept by the Padres, or getting swept by the Mets. We were the underdogs the whole way through. Just a few minutes ago, the Cardinals had an upset win over the Mets in game 7 thanks to a 2 run homer by Yadier Molina. Who here thought the Cards could do it? Share your thoughts.

By the way, whats with the lack of sports related threads? C'mon be men!

baseball is the second most boring sport in the world to watch right after golf (and i realize this would make curling more entertaining than both,) man
baseball is awsome so quiet.

And I hope the Tigers whip the Cardinals
You dont need to hope, its going to happen. The cards dont stand a chance, detroit has had a week of rest and with that starting rotation they are going to be dominante.

Upvote 0
Watching golf is like watching flies f**k.

Anakin, you have no idea how long I have saved this pic. I feel it is the perfect time to share it. Look closely as the one little fella waits his turn.

Sorry about quality, it was taken on my previous POS cell phone.

flies.jpg

PS, I take cooler pics than Putz. Me, FTW!!!

Upvote 0
baseball is the second most boring sport in the world to watch right after golf (and i realize this would make curling more entertaining than both,) man
Baseball pwns, AmFootbal and Soccer are for meat-head jocks with A.D.D. :p

Golf is lame to watch though. :)

Freakin' Oakland had to let Tony LaRussa go in the 90's, bastiges. That was the greatest ball-club ever. :mad:

Go Cardinals, I wouldn't count them out, not with Tony as their Skipper.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
http://www.stephaniemiller.com/declarationofrevocation.htm

You should stop playing American "football." There is only one kind of football. What you refer to as American "football" is not a very good game. The 2.15% of you who are aware that there is a world outside your borders may have noticed that no one else plays "American" football. You will no longer be allowed to play it, and should instead play proper football.
Initially, it would be best if you played with the girls. It is a difficult game. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which is similar to American "football", but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like nancies).

:p

Upvote 0