• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Are there any features in the mod that are not in Ostfront?

The problem with the actual melee system is that is way to weak. You can stab an enemy in the hand, foot, aso and he is still able to move...
IRL when you stab someone, even in the hand he is shure out of combat, forget turning arround and emptying an smg in you or running away from you like Ben Johnson :).

Upvote 0
The problem with the actual melee system is that is way to weak. You can stab an enemy in the hand, foot, aso and he is still able to move...
IRL when you stab someone, even in the hand he is shure out of combat, forget turning arround and emptying an smg in you or running away from you like Ben Johnson :).

Radix I can agree that it would be possible to have something in between what is now and what was then.

But no way to have the old system untouched, because of the reason I posted above your post.

Upvote 0
The bayonet was fricking more effective in close combat then the SMGs I can't even count the number of occations you run in to a group of 4-5 enemies (they are eqipped with both rifles and SMGs) and kill them all with the bayo before they kill you. o_O

Have you been drinking again :D
It was more effective then now, but that's exactly how it should be IMO.
4 or 5 smg's and killing them all ..... must have been new players looking the other way, because with experienced players you could get 1 MAYBE, the rest would certainly shoot you on the spot.

Upvote 0
Have you been drinking again :D
It was more effective then now, but that's exactly how it should be IMO.
4 or 5 smg's and killing them all ..... must have been new players looking the other way, because with experienced players you could get 1 MAYBE, the rest would certainly shoot you on the spot.

did not say 4-5 SMGs but 4-5 players a group with both SMGs and rifles. I think the record I've seen was JC or someone getting 7 opponents within a couple of seconds with the bayo

Upvote 0