• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Clanless and Looking

brianman23

Jul 18, 2006
I am looking for a RO:O clan/community to join.

I am 14, but very mature. I can play a few rounds with a clan so you can see.

I have Xfire, MSN, TS2, and a microphone.

I play America's Army, Call of Duty 1 & 2, Red Orchestra, The Ship, Halo, etc.

I can play 5-10 hrs/week of Red Orchestra.

THINGS I HATE:
- Spammers
- Teamkilling, ESPECIALLY without apologies
- People who shoot at you to get your weapon
- People who go rambo or "lone wolf"
- People who flame new players

Please don't judge me by my age. I understand that most clans are 16+ or 18+ but I am quite a mature gamer and I often give and recieve orders on servers via VoiP.

e-mail: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
Xfire: brianman23*
Red Orchestra: Dr_PePPeR~(TT)

* I recently reinstalled Windows XP and have just reinstalled Xfire a few days ago, so my profile will say that that barely play games at all. Do not believe this. I play lots of RO, but just recently started using Xfire again.

Questions/Comments/Offers?

Check us out! We don't judge by age, but by maturity(kind of leanent or I wouldn't be in the clan lol), determination , and teamwork for the basis of joining, after that we have Basic Training to work on skill, military knowledge, and we have regular training missions to work on everything we learn, and to learn more!
http://20-panzergrenadier-div.com/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey there, since everyone's shamelessly hawking their clan, I shall too! :D

www.loftysmisfits.org

The Lofty's Misfits clan play BF2, COD2, RO, COH, and FEAR multiplayer. We don't ask much of new members but to just have fun and respect all players :) I'm 14 like you there and these guys (mostly UK) are awesome.

Wasn't the best ad in the world, but that's what I can produce atm xD

Upvote 0
How about the 11th SS? Here's some unit info:

What we are:

We are a tactical realism unit.

We consist of mature, friendly, like-minded individuals.

Our recruitment video:

(Right click-> SAVE AS)

Unit history:

The 11.SS Was formed in February of 2006 prior to the launch of Red Orchestra Ost Front. This Unit has seen continued success as being undefeated in Eastern Front Operation League. We are a very well established Realism Unit that thrive's on teamwork, and most of all comraderie.

Why us?:

There is alot of oppertunity for you here at the 11.SS. Leadership is given to those who show dedication to the unit. Promotions are given on a earned basis meaning you must complete certain area's prior to being promoted.

We are currently undefeated on the battlefield:

( http://www.easternfrontoperations.org/ )

We have our own ventrilo server, as well as public and private servers.

What to expect?

Practices two times a week. When league plays, as well as matches. We also play in our public server or other games against eachother such as RTW and COH. If you can not make a practice, no problem.

We are a very friendly group of individuals.

Roster:

(do not feel threatened by our large roster. Some of the members are inactive. There is plenty of room for new individuals to get the weapon, class or role that you want)

Sch

Upvote 0