• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Strange thing just happened to me.

Marquis24

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 8, 2006
I was playing on the Russian side on Kaukaus(sp?) in a prone position watching the hill on the other side of the cathedral when my own team mate walked up bayoneted my hand to knock my weapon out and then swapped weapons. Has this happend to anyone else and can this be stopped somehow?

Never had that happen. they normaly just shoot me in the hand to take my gun or tk me for it. I realy love when they TK me take the gun then say they are sorry. i hate being lied to about stuff like that. oh yeah your real sorry that you did it on purpose. If i was a admin these people would be banned.

Upvote 0
I've had that happen while I was typing, but as soon as he hit me, I started moving again, so he ran off. I unfortunately missed him with the TT33 that it switched me too. :p

Story of how this is useful, though... I was on SnowyForest and a guy on our team had the STG and was AFK for a long while. Since he obviously wasn't there to let someone else play, I whacked his hand and took the STG. Useful because /he/ certainly wasn't using it, and he never even came back from being AFK before the map ended.

Upvote 0
Same thing happened to me on barashka. AT was full so I picked sniper, found a good spot and started picking off russians by the bucket. I hear steps come up from behind but since I know no russians are over here I ignore it. All of a sudden. Bang! Im dead. "sorry" pops up in chat and it switchs me to the view of the guy who shot me running 3 steps over and picking up my gun.LOL:mad: . So annoyed when I respawn I just expend my energy on killing him, til finally he switched sides.

That happened a long while back. The other day I was playing on a different server,first time on this server I might add, still barashka and I wanted to be russian AT. all slots were full. one guy was in the bunker thinking he was a snlp3r! the other guy was incompetant and always died were I could not retrieve his gun. The last guy was idle in spawn for about 5 minutes when I said screw it, walked up and aimed carefully to whack him in the hand. swing"come to daddy ptrd"

"You have been banned from server for too many TKs":mad:

Upvote 0
lol i notice it happened to me a couple times, expecially since when i get the sniper. i got the ****tiest comp as is i gota b so lucky to get the sniper, usually when sum1 is tired of it. were in stalingradkessel im up the top part german house. no reason for this guy to throw a nade i hear a click then footstep. i think to my self that...*****. next second boom.

im like o hecks naw.... i run back up the stairs lo n behold he has the scope in my hand. i whip out my luger walk up point blank and executed his ass. he said sorry to me! /*****slap lol (ya i play WoW too )

Upvote 0