• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

As requested: Pz IV H - and update news

Please lord, not big huge, game-unbalancing tanks like the King Tiger!!!

You guys who ask for this stuff - just think FFS. The King Tiger was an incredibly deadly weapon but , then again, so was a 20,000 lb stick of bombs from a Lancaster bomber.

They would both have the same effect on the game - kill it stone dead!!!

The game would be fun for the guy with the quick PC who bagged tank crew first and jumped into his uber-boy-toy but deathly boring for anyone else on the map, or would their purpose just be to sit in spawn and type messages like, "\o/ ur so kewl in the KT - I wish I cud b like u. Can I hold ur coat whilst you drive it?"

Upvote 0
Looks good Devs!

I am also pleased to hear you are working on the penetration code for vehicles. In that vein I do have two questions:

1. Will it be possible to kill the crew inside of tanks by penetrating the crew compartment?

2. Will the bug where the BA64 and Skdfz251 driver is vulnerable to grenades (even when buttoned) be fixed by the new penetration code?

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Doh...right, the L/48! Crap!

Not quite as much ass behind it as the L/56, but the L/48 still talks.

As much as I'd love to see the Puma (sdkfz 234/2)...there were only 100 made, and a lot of them saw service on the western front with Panzer Lehr, 2nd Panzer and 1st SS (among a few others, but in very small numbers). It's debateable if they even saw service on the eastern front...(anyone can confirm?). While the Panzer IV H is my fave tank, the Puma is my fave armored car...so sexy!

Upvote 0