• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

As requested: Pz IV H - and update news

My prediction for the other tank - either the BT-7 or SU-85, since they're the two major gaps in the Russian lineup, with a slim possibility for an early KV-1.

I'm hoping that with new tanks there's also been improvements to the tank code.

ohhhh maybe there working on finishing up the Bt-7 model from after hourz. I guess thats unlikely as they dont have any maps to use it on.

Upvote 0
As a dedicated tanker, I am certainly glad to see some new toys to play with. Nothing like mowing down hordes of crunchies. :)

As for the other new tank, my prediction is...

The T-34/57 or the KV-85. These would require the least amount of work to add it to the game. Although personally, I'd love to see a KV-2.

Upvote 0
finnally.. the germans get a main battle tank that isnt completely useless.

I hope the new vechile is the stugIV but that would be too amazing.

The soviets are fine with the t34s and IS2s as it is.. it really is the germans needing some help as the t34 beats anything under the tiger hands down, and can go toe to toe with the tiger if angled correctly.

Its speed makes it better then the tiger as well.

bravo tripwire for making a great game AND listening to the community!

Upvote 0
Awesome! My favorite tank of the war arrives in one of my fave WWII games. Can't wait to get behind the 75mm L/56 and punch some holes in Ivan armor. I'm not an enthusiastic tanker (I just **** at it for some reason...not patient or observant enough I guess), but will check this out to be sure.

Now all I need is some MG lovin' and I am set!

Thanks TW. It makes me glad to see you guys responsive to the community (even if we are impossible to please and whine like little girls half the time). I was beginning to wonder about the silence on the MG issues until you made that post a while back asking for compliation of suggestions.

Kudos, and keep up the great work.

Upvote 0