• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stamina Idea

Scharnhorst42

Sep 17, 2006
I think each weapon should have its own weight factored into the stamina meter. Say a weapon weighed 14lbs, then you would drain your stamina slightly faster than someone who had a weapon weighing 8lbs. I think this could be useful for weapon choices between the standard Mosin Nagant and the M38/M44. It could also be used if someone needed to sprint to a position quickly and dump all his weapons and ammo. It would also make the MG carrier realistically slower.

I think the MG 42 weigts about 15 kg and he got 3 belts of ammo weigthing about 5 kg each (I dont know the real values, just imagining)

That will be about 30 kg's and considering you have been in a few other battles for many weeks with minimum rest, with little food at times.

So realisticly, I think that the MG' should have to conserve his energy well...
And even the rifle guys should not be able to sprint forever.... Unless they had a few days good rest.

A mosin weigts about 6 kg's with 9 clips weighting about 0.2 kg each
It shouldt have much impact on stamina.

Upvote 0