• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mud on Russians Roads hasn't changed in 50 years

Upvote 0
1.jpg

nice parking oh yea...

http://englishrussia.com/?p=294

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Ehm...the pictures in the first post AREN'T from Siberia. They could at least pave their major highways.

No one actually lives in Siberia, do they? :p

Look again, Yakutsk is located in Eastern Siberia.

And why would no one live in Lovely Sibir? Fresh air, beautiful nature, mammoths and all cretins are thousands of kilometers away in the west. On in the east. Dunno.

Upvote 0
Look again, Yakutsk is located in Eastern Siberia.

And why would no one live in Lovely Sibir? Fresh air, beautiful nature, mammoths and all cretins are thousands of kilometers away in the west. On in the east. Dunno.

Novosibirsk is in Siberia, with 1.5 million folks.

Wikipedia doesn't have a population estimate, other than "three people per square kilometer," which sounds awfully round. With some 10 million square kilometers, though, you get a population ballpark of 30 million people.

Upvote 0
It is Siberia. Likely a site of road has washed away after a rain. Roads there are. To lay them and to serve very expensively . 1 kilometer in Siberia is more expensive than near Moscow, 1 kilometer near Moscow in 10 is more expensive than times than in Texas . Up to the Ural all Russia can be gone round without a jeep. Roads are worse than the Europe . After the Ural the road system is near large cities and the industrial .

On a photo it is visible trucks and cars.:D In Siberia there are even graders .:D

8befabf4e288.jpg

Upvote 0
Um.. Well, how should i put it?.. oh **** it, i'll do this without any sarcasm - "they do".
And God forbid I was being ironic with my statement. That couldn't possibly be the case, now could it? I mean seriously, that would mean I'm not ignorant, and if you're on the internet making a joke about another country that obviously means you are ignorant!

Upvote 0
most civilized countries have had a paved road & highway system since the 1950s.

What about the Romans?

Perhaps I should call ford and tell them I need a new driveway. Sounds silly to me.

They would do it if you promised to buy fords the rest of your life.

If they did pay to pave a lot of the highways, that means their vehicles would get more use and they would sell more vehicles....it certainly doesn't sound silly to me, it actually sounds ingenius.

Upvote 0