• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Russian Anti-Tank situation

In comparison to the amount of normal rifle men, the Anti-tank rifle guys are too common in RO. But then again, there is way too many tanks in game too if you think it that way.

I personally like the one tank per side maps, because that is the closest thing we can have to a combined arms fighting. Or actually it is not close to combined arms, it is close to tank fighting as the amount of rifle men vs. tanks is close to a soviet tank brigade. ;)

I can't check german numbers at the moment but they had a lot of men in their tank elements as well.

Upvote 0
In comparison to the amount of normal rifle men, the Anti-tank rifle guys are too common in RO. But then again, there is way too many tanks in game too if you think it that way.

I personally like the one tank per side maps, because that is the closest thing we can have to a combined arms fighting. Or actually it is not close to combined arms, it is close to tank fighting as the amount of rifle men vs. tanks is close to a soviet tank brigade. ;)

I can't check german numbers at the moment but they had a lot of men in their tank elements as well.

Yes, there are too many tanks in the game. For example there were only 1200 german tigers built but in game you can waste 15 of them in 20 minutes.

Upvote 0